You are here
By Jack Cush, MD | 22 November 2019
Dr. Jack Cush recaps standout presentations and information from ACR 2019 held in Atlanta November 9-12, 2019.
- Abstract L06. Emapalumab in Patients with Macrophage Activation Syndrome (MAS) Complicating Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (s-JIA) .
- Abstract 1890. Methotrexate Adverse Events from the Cardiovascular Inflammation Reduction Trial (CIRT)
- RA Pregnancy and Timing of Biologic Discontinuation – Abstract #2292 Abstract #2279
- Abstract 1763 TULIP-1: Anifrolumab in SLE
- Abstract L13 TULIP 2: Anifrolumab in SLE
- Abstract 2728 Efficacy and Safety of Upadacitinib in Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Abstract L21 Secukinumab in Non-radiographic Axial Spondyloarthritis
- Abstract 2729 Ixekizumab in Non-Radiographic Axial Spondyloarthritis
- Abstract 1904 Tocilizumab in Primary Sjögren Syndrome
- Abstract L19 Ianalumab in Primary Sjögren’s Syndrome
- Abstract 2393: Risk of Thromboembolism with Janus Kinase Inhibitors