Rheumnow Podcast - ACR 2020 Retrospective (11.13.20) Save
Dr. Jack Cush reviews this past week at Virtual ACR 2020 - highlights from the meeting and his view of best/newest studies.
What will people remember or talk about from ACR 2020?
- Virtual is doable (but when will we get back to flying, lugging posters, the real donut wall, etc
- #LTF (Listen to Fauci) Fauci breaks the internet
- L06 Mavrilimumab (anti GM-CSF receptor α mAb) in giant cell arteritis (GCA)
- FAST – Febuxostat vs Allopurinol (now in LANCET)
- Tyk2 inhibitor deucravacitinib in PsA
- RA Treatment Guidelines
- LAC reigns in predicting thromboses in SLE
- Machine learning gone mad – prediction, cost, imaging
- Metabalomics and proteomics (eg, IL-16 in the urine of lupus nephritis)
- Abstract #L11 - Efficacy of TOFA vs PBO in AS.
- SELECT-PsA Upadacitinib in PsA. UPA
- Abstract #952 - RECIPE RCT of MMF in pegloticase treated gout
- Autotaxin inhibitor (Ziritaxestat) in early cutaneous Sclerderm
The author has received compensation as an advisor or consultant on this subject