RheumNow Week in Review – Medical School Advice (9.7.18) Save
Dr. Jack Cush reviews news and journal articles from the past week on RheumNow.com.
- Methotrexate's Low Efficacy in Cutaneous Psoriasis
- Usual Allopurinol Doses Insufficient in CKD Patients
- Tocilizumab Equals other Biologics in Cardiovascular Risk
- CRA Recommendations for Lupus Assessment and Monitoring
- Advice for a Student starting Medical School - 3 important lessons: 1) Often the most important thing we give a patient is not what we think it is; 2) Much of what you are taught is wrong; 3) Keep a sunshine folder. #SGU White Coat ceremony https://t.co/jI9KdNaGXY
The author has received compensation as an advisor or consultant on this subject